Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: For all the ENDYNE haters

  1. #1
    Inactive Member James151's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 1999
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Can anyone tell me why they would consider a Oscar Jackson supercharger over Larry's ENDYNE kit? Compare pictures and specifications, then compare Oscar and Larry. Which person has more experience and background in the automotive industry? Which person is an accredited engineer that worked on everything from airplanes to prostock drag cars? And who is suckering you guys for your money with a bare minimum supercharger "KIT"?
    Why doesn't Ocar throw in that much needed fuel pump add some ignition retarding unit and up the spark for you guys? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

    Please read these links before answering and compare ENDYNE to Jackson racing especially the FAQ?
    http://www.theoldone.com/sc/type-r/b18c5-prototype.html http://www.theoldone.com/sc/jackson-upgrade.html http://www.theoldone.com/sc/faq.html http://www.theoldone.com/articles/th...-changing.html http://www.theoldone.com/archive/dou...lectronics.htm
    http://www.jacksonracing.com/scinfo.html http://www.jacksonracing.com/faq.html

  2. #2
    MTRS the 1st
    Guest MTRS the 1st's Avatar

    Exclamation

    Hey Doctor?
    You freakin MORON! When did you get on this scene?! Eh? I've known about Oscar and Larry for a few YEARS now. I LIVE in T.O.O. freakin NEIGBORHOOD. I've been to the mans HOUSE. Ridden in the CAR. Hey smartguy? Do you have a blower kit on an integra? ALL OF US KNOW ABOUT THIS WAR BACK N FORTH BETWEEN OSCAR AND LARRY. COME UP WITH SOMETHING NEW TO CONTRIBUTE. Geek shut this clown out, I'm tired of this beating this crap to death
    Geez I gotta wake up to this BS
    Mac.

    ------------------


    The Import Avenger...hehe



  3. #3
    Inactive Member zip's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 1999
    Posts
    1,160
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    Woooowww!!! James, I never knew this info. was out on the net. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. Man, we've been misled that the JRSC is the only kit out there. Damn, where do I buy one of those Endyn kits? I can't wait, 400hp here I come!!

  4. #4
    MTRS the 1st
    Guest MTRS the 1st's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the support zip. I thought I was seeing things.....
    Freakin morons.
    Mac

    ------------------


    The Import Avenger...hehe



  5. #5
    Inactive Member James151's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 1999
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Instaed of flamming my ass why don't you make a valid intellectual argument that supports your beliefs. I am just trying to make people realize that someone out there is ripping you guys off and you give him an applaud for doing it just because you think your supercharger is "tha shit, pimp, awesome, ect."

  6. #6
    MTRS the 1st
    Guest MTRS the 1st's Avatar

    Post

    JAMES!!!!!
    LISTEN
    THE OTHER KIT IS NOT AVAILIBLE FOR SALE! IT HAS NOT BEEN FOR SOME TIME. OSCARS KIT HAS BEEN AVAILIBLE FOR SALE FOR OVER 1 YEAR NOW.
    I am not getting ripped off, my car is not DOPE, PHAT, OR FLY. My friend you are LATE, VERY LATE TO THE SCENE HERE. WE ALL KNOW ABOUT ENDYNE. SO LEAVE YOUR FLAME BAITING POSTS TO YOUR SELF.
    I did not get ripped off, the car is fast ,CARB legal and short of a turbo kit, the best way to fly right now.
    Have a nice day.
    Mac

    ------------------


    The Import Avenger...hehe



  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner VTeCno Geek's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 1999
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    James, that is not the best way to come to a new group of people and try and make friends. Do you have any Endyn products on your car? Do you have any Jackson Racing products on your car? Do you only go off of what you see on the net? Gee, thanks for trying to make a contribution to this forum!!! Okay, I have any number of arguments I could make, but here is the easiest, STUPID FLAMING TOPIC CLOSED!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •